Dates of tour: 31.03 - 07.04, 04.04 - 11.04, 08.04 - 14.04, 12.04 - 19.04, 16.04 - 23.04, 20.04 - 27.04, 24.04 - 01.05, 28.04 - 05.05.
6 pm meeting with guide at airport. Transfer to Cronwel Inn Stremyanaya hotel and check in.
Evening walking tour along Nevsky prospekt including visit to Kazansky Cathedral.
10 am Check out. City tour (the main sights and visit to Peter&Paul Fortess). Excursion to Hermitage.
4 pm Check in on Princess Anastasia.
|Third day||Helsinki from 8 am till 4 pm|
|Fourth day||Stockholm from 8 am till 6 pm|
|Fifth day||Tallinn Walking tour around the Old Town.|
9.30 am meeting with guide at Marin Port. Trip to Pushkin.
Excursion to Catherine's Palace including Amber room and park.
Visit to interactive museum"Grand Maket Rossia".
Check in at Cronwell Inn Stremyanaya Hotel.
Evening option: ballet at Mariinsky theater.
Evening option: Russian or Cossaks Folk Show.
5.30 am check out and transfer to airport. Flight at 8 am.
Prices are in euro per person and depending of people number in a group.
|Date||16 pax||14 pax||12 pax||10 pax||8 pax||6 pax||4 pax||2 pax|
- 3 nights in DBL or TWIN comfort room of Cronwell Inn Stremyanaya Hotel
- 4 nigths in 2-beds cabin class A of Princess Anastasia
- 7 breakfasts
- Hebrew speaking guide in St.Petersburg and Tallinn
- admission tickets (Hermitage, Catherine's Palace, Grand Maket Russia museum)
- private transport (St.Petersburg: transfer airport-hotel-airport, 6 hours on second day and 8 hours on sixth day).